Friday, February 13, 2009

new year..new life..new me..

wow~ it's been a while im not bloggin~
hv been bz playin around..n lazy to blog~

many things happened n changed my life in tis short 2 mths time..

i had broke up wif my ex. n i've got a new one now..
hv been 2geta wif him for 1mths plus ledi..
time reli flies~
cant imagine~~~

soon..my long long holiday gona end..
is tis s gud news or a bad news??
Hmmm..it's gud as in i dun nid to b so bored n hang around meaningless nemorez..
it's bad as in..i cant slp syok syok anymore liaw..sad~ haha :p

well..nw im at brunei~
reli duno y i bought de ticket so earli..tat nw im so bored here..
got nth to do..jz jadi driver everyday send rice n fetch my sis from skool..
wat a boring holidayz..
n..y m i coming back for 18 days...come on guyz.. 18 days...
bored chim~~ haha :p
but wat to do..if earli earli noe..everytin got earli noe..den no more beggars..
haha :p

tml is valentines..or shud i say today..
hai~ im here alone..n my dear bii bii is alone thr oso..
feel sori for him..
but no wori bii..wen i go back..we re-celebrate k..
as long as we love each othaz..everyday is valentines..

bo bien lar..hv2 c open..haha :p

after so much..i fall n i learnt..
im glad tat he notice tat earlier..n set me free earlier..
n now..i've met a beta one..sumone who noe hw to love me more..
well..im not gona say tat tis is da one my future..coz i'd learnt tat lessonz..
but he is reli sumone who noe hw to love me more..

n oh yea..forget to intro him..his name is qiangz~
his pic..well..got time baru i upload show lar...malasku upload nw..haha :p

hMm..wat more? kinda blur nw..brain is not functioning well..
coz it's midnite..but..for me..i guess my brain is functioning beta nite time den day time..
i think im vampire..haha :p m i??

well..till here den...

to be updated soon~~

No comments: