Sunday, February 15, 2009

loneli but sweet valentine day~

it's valentine day yesterday..
it's my 1st valentine wif bii oso..
but it's quite sad that we cant celebrate togeta..

he say nvm..coz we can jz re-celebrate when i go back..

wat to do..but it's ok lar..
jz lik wat i said in da previous blog..
as long as we love each otha and we r hapi..everyday is valentine..
so let's wait for da time i got back..

actuali im quite nervous..duno hw he gona celebrate wif me..
he din tel me..but i knew tat he got smth for me..n he has a plan..
makes me so curious n so nervous man..
n oso make me headache..coz i duno wat to get for him..
i wan smth specialz..but i cudn't think of any nw..n i hv limited budget oso..
but nw i get to think of one..da music box which can laser our pic on it..
but tat one nid sum time for me to prepare..n hv2 wait til i get back to kch baru i can go do it..
hMm..hw ler..
but he told me tat day..we r goin to re-celebrate our valentine day on da 10th of march which is our 2months anniv. so if im onli to give him da present on tat day..den everytin wud b fine..coz i wil hv enuf time to do wat i wan..
so now..im waitin for my sis to confirm wif me..
nasib tat i stil hv my sis as a spy...haha :p

tok bout ytd..it's so funny tat everyone is bollywood-ing
my sis pakat wif me n my bii
den me n my bii pakat wif her bii..
so damn funny~
but end up..everyone is happy...
we r da bollywood king & queen...
so sayang tat we're born here at malaysia..
if nt..sure we r very best actor n actress..haha :p

well..im looking foward to our celebration~

counting down 6 days more..im back to kch..

No comments: