Friday, October 10, 2008

pekchek~

i was wondering, hw come ppl in kuching macam so takut to give way to people while reverse or driving..macam they stop down for a while da car will rosak lik tat..

sat morning..is a day wen i can slp late late..but..so sad..i hv2 go to colej in da morning to c my lecturer and show him my assignment for finalyze..
howeva..i din get to find him wen i reach my colej..wondering wher has he hide..owez fake me..
nasib..i met our tutor..so i jz showed him..
tis 2 lecturer n tutor..memang we so pekchek of them..coz both of them wan sumtin diff..weneva tis lecturer say ok..da otha one say not ok..hardli they can achieve the same mutual recognition..
so we s student pengsan lor~ hehe :p
pray pray..hope tat in da future i wont face tis kind of customer lar..haha :p

well..ledi pekchek for da whole morning..
lagi..after tapao..wen i wana reverse my car..those stupid car jz not willing to give a way..
i ledi halfway out of da road..by den they jz turn their steering so hard to squeeze through behind my car..wtf!!
stop for a while..wait for a while so susah meh??
memang dun understand those ppl here...

No comments: