Wednesday, October 8, 2008

1st...

After 1 week Raya holiday..iM finali baCk to kuChing agEn..
gona start wif da stupidz n buNchhh of assignmEnt..
it's so dAmn tiring man..reli dUn fEel lik studyin anymOre...

jZ bcOz of da sTupid *tissue paper* i hv2 tahan anotha 1/2year ++...
cAn liCt jz giVe me my Stupid tiSsue rOlls...n so tat i can stOp my tiring cOlej lifE..

AFtr tiS trip baCk to bRunei..i fOund tat i enjOyz bRunEi's lifE so muCh mOre dEn dA lifE in kuChing..ppL ovEr thR, thEir sTyle..thEir lifEstylEe..n evRytin thR is muCh mOre suitablE to mEeee dEn anytin elsE hEre..

aLthO it's jz a 1 wEek tRip..bUt da 1 wEek of bRunEi's trip is so meaningful..n so 充实。
at 1st bfor i bk to bru..i planned to finish part of my assignment..but end up..i turn to work at snowhouse..n i did nth of my assignment..haha :p but i noe tat i can finish my asignment..tat's y i've no much worries...

lAStnite i was rushing wif my cv..which was tot to b submitted by today..but den lecturer is on leave so it's postponed to monday.. wat de...
i've found tat tis Sem we'v reli such big loAdz of woRkz to do..
it's like we're dOin 2 or 3 semester's workz in 1 sEmester..
Omg~ lecturer all tot we r suPerman..hOpefuli i can finish all my workz on time..
i dun wana repeat any single modulEs..so pray for me..come on~

1st day..im back to my life wifout dear dear by my side agEn..
it's cOuntin doWn dunO of hw maNy dAyz to our nExt meEtin..
hoPefuli wud b reli sOon..
aFter cOming bCk from tis trip baCk to bRu..i fOund tat i miSs him mOre..
i wiSh to sTAy wif him mOre..but no chOice..i've to get da tissue rolls dEn i can balik..

oh well..hv to back to da aSsignmEnt stack agEn.. T.T

No comments: