Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my life @ brunei~ on tis holidayz...

22.02.09
finali..after a 3 boring weeks at brunei..
im now..back to kch..

@ brunei 3hrs b4 back to kch
nah..my life@brunei is kinda bored..
-being a driver
[fetch my sis n tapao for her]
-stay at home
[on9.sleeping.eating.tv.etc]
oh..im havin tis kinda life for 3weeks..
hw i past tis dayz man..haha :p
but
to say life's totali bored at brunei..it's not actuali..
coz tis time..i finali got chance to meet up wif my frenz..
n i hv more time for frenz...
da previous time i back to brunei..i'd owez stay wif my ex-,hang out wif him & help him at his business stuf..tat i dun hv much time to hang out n acc my frenz..
tis time..im able to meet up most of them..

omg~ i've been promoted to be a -aunty-
been out wif my frenz..n she brg her son along...
jz a few months time..
nw...he is 1 yrs old ++ ledi..
time reli flies man~
meaning im getting older n older so fast...
omg~ hw can tat be..haha :p

tis is my frenz' son...
lil' marcus..
c..hw cute he is...
oh well..back to my previous previous blogz...
i'd mentioned tat i duno wat to get for my bii for valentine..
n i tot of getting him a music box..
but..end up..i got him tis baju..
[which i think suit on him but he dun hv much tis kind of baju]
& a packet of patchi chocolate..

tis is da baju...
well..he look nice..n thinner wif tis baju..haha..
[he is not fat either..but he has a big tummy...haha :p]


No comments: